Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Welcome to Phat English!

Welcome readers!

Thank you for stopping to check out our 'Phat Blog'. This is only the first of many entries to come, so please stop by regularly for updates & revisions in Phat English materials, release dates of new products, and essays about interesting 'Phacts' about American English, hip-hop music or both.

Before I say anything else, please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Chuck, and I am both the chief developer of PHAT ENGLISH, and the managing member of Quiet Flame, LLC, the company that produces it. I've been an English teacher for almost 10 years now, and at present, among other things, I work as an American English pronunciation coach for actors and singers in Japan's entertainment industry. If you would like to know more about me, please click on the ''Who is the Real Trey Jackson?' page at the bottom of Phat English's main page. (www.phatenglish.com).

As they say here in Japan, 'Yoroshiku!' ( "Looking forward to working with you!" )

No comments: